The best way to get rid of cellulite around butt

Q: What is the best way to get rid of cellulite around my butt?
I am 26 years old and a skinny person that is in good shape but I have cellulite around my butt area. It has gotten worst in the past 3 years. I work out and it has gotten a little better but still there. I there any really good exercises I can do to get rid of it.


A: Practically any exercise that makes your legs move. Try something new, so you'll enjoy your exercises - for example take a dancing class.
But also running, jumping, swimming... would do it too.

One good small exercise at home is: stand close to the wall, push your back against the wall and just lower your body until you come into position similar to sitting "in air". Hold that position as long as you can, say 3 minutes. Do it few times a days, every day. It'll make your thighs firmer.
This can be repeated frequently at home, or in office.
Digg Technorati del.icio.us Stumbleupon Reddit Blinklist Furl Spurl Yahoo Simpy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...