How: Get rid of cellulite and tone thighs easy at home

Q: How do I get rid of cellulite and tone my thighs easy at home?
I have mild cellulite on my thighs, I want to tone them and get rid of the cellulite. Does anyone have any easy exercises I can do at home that don't take up to much time. I want to wear a bikini by may.


A: One good small exercise at home is: stand close to the wall, push your back against the wall and just lower your body until you come into position similar to sitting "in air". Hold that position as long as you can, say 3 minutes. Do it few times a days, every day. It'll make your thighs firmer.

Also, check those anti cellulite home remedies.

Digg Technorati del.icio.us Stumbleupon Reddit Blinklist Furl Spurl Yahoo Simpy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...