What is cellulite? Is it preventable or is it all in the genes like stretch marks?

Q: I've just noticed maybe a tiny weeny bit of what I think MAY be cellulite, on my thigh. I'm not sure though, I'm 18 and I've never really understood what it is. Is there anything I can do to prevent more forming?

A: Cellulite is fat pushed out from cells, put it most simply. For detailed explanation look here - cellulite vs fat.
Causes of cellulite are numerous:
  • poor nutrition
  • physical inactivity
  • genetics
  • stress
  • bad circulation
  • hormones
You can read more about each one of them in the article.

There are many ways how to get rid of cellulite:
  • body creams
  • massage
  • liposuction
  • laser reduction
Also, following those simple do's and dont's that you have on your right here on blog would help a lot.
Digg Technorati del.icio.us Stumbleupon Reddit Blinklist Furl Spurl Yahoo Simpy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...