How: Get rid of awful cellulite on thighs

Q: How can I get rid of this awful cellulite on my thighs?
Since I don't do cheer leading anymore and I've been out of high school, I have noticed I'm getting cellulite on the backs of my thighs. I know exercise to target that area will help, so I am doing that. But how soon will I see results? I am also wondering if the creams really work and how long it will take for the cellulite to go away if I apply it as directed, like 2 times a day? Tell me about your nasty cellulite experiences please!
I weigh 140 lbs and I'm 5'7"., and I work out 5 days a week.


A: It's good that you exercise; those target-area-exercises should really help removing cellulite.
Using anti cellulite creams should help you reducing cellulite, but mostly reducing the appearance of cellulite. To understand more how anti cellulite creams work look at this article.
Also, there are some cheap and effective home remedies that will help you reduce cellulite. You can see the list here.
Digg Technorati del.icio.us Stumbleupon Reddit Blinklist Furl Spurl Yahoo Simpy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...