Natural and very effective ways to reduce cellulite

Q: Are there natural and very effective ways to reduce cellulite?
I'm 5'6" and I weigh 121.5 pounds. I'm 18 years old, and I'm still in college. My waistline is 28.5" and my hips measure 33.5", in case it helps.


My stretch marks appear behind my thighs, near my butt, and on the top, front part of my thighs. They aren't very obvious, but it's visible when I wear a bikini.

I've tried using Nivea's Goodbye Cellulite for about a month, but I stopped because I didn't really see any difference, and because I misplaced it.

So, are there any proven methods you use to reduce cellulite? Something natural, for example, oats or the like. Or a massage technique perhaps? Personal experience would be highly valued. Thank you very much!

(It's actually kinda lumpy where there are stretch marks on my behind.)

A: The best natural products for you to use and make yourself at home for reducing cellulite are:

Digg Technorati del.icio.us Stumbleupon Reddit Blinklist Furl Spurl Yahoo Simpy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...