Not overweight, but lots of cellulite

Q: I don't look overweight,but I have cellulite like crazy on butt and thighs,how do i get rid of them?
My cellulite is genetic, I gain weight in my thighs butt and arms.

My butt and thighs have tons of cellulite and i don't know if u can get rid of it from exercising. My body fat is 34% and yes I know 34% means obese ,but I do not feel or look obese, and all my fat is in my thighs, and my thighs don't even look huge. How do I get rid of cellulite? What foods can I eat to lower body fat fast every month???
I don't really cook, I just want simple foods. Like whole wheat bread with jam, or eggs in the morning with toast. I drink healthy smoothies in morning. I don't really eat vegetables. I like whole wheat noodles. Something that takes 5 minutes to do.

A: You should try this 1-week cellulite diet. The meals are simple, and you'll have no problem preparing them. After one week ends you can start over again.
Cellulite diet:Also, here's the list of food that helps reducing cellulite:
You should also try to work out some. Practically any exercise that makes your legs move would do the job. Maybe you could try some new things that you'd like and so exercise more than usual - for example take a dancing class.
But also running, jumping, swimming... would do it too.

One good small exercise at home is: stand close to the wall, push your back against the wall and just lower your body until you come into position similar to sitting "in air". Just try to be in that position as long as you can, say 3 minutes. Do it few times a days, every day. It'll make your thighs firmer.
Digg Technorati del.icio.us Stumbleupon Reddit Blinklist Furl Spurl Yahoo Simpy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...